Last Modified October, 2015
Akero Labs (a division of Natives Online Ltd, registered in England and Wales, company number 06597184, registered address 42 Brunswick Terrace, Hove, East Sussex, England, BN3 1HA ("we")) use this site/application to facilitate the provision of information about us or our customers to potential candidates and others. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and complying with data protection rules.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Natives Online Ltd, whose main office is at Lees House, Dyke Road, Brighton, BN1 3FE. We may use data processors to process data on our behalf, and if we do so such data will be processed within the European Economic Area.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Megan Edwards.
1. Information we may collect from you
1. We use the site/application to facilitate the provision of information about us or our customers to you.
2. We may automatically collect the following information when you use the site/application:
2.1. technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information for using the site/application, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
2.2. information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstreamed to, through and from the site/application (including date and time); page response times, download errors, timing of your responses, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
3. We will use the personal data that we collect about you only for the purposes of providing you with information about us or our customers and helping to manage any application that you may make to us or our customers.
4. We will keep the information that you provide for up to 24 months, and may use it in relation to any further requests for information or applications that you make to us or our customers in that time.
Types of cookie used on this site/application:
1.1. Analytics & Tracking – We use these to understand how the site/application is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is anonymous.
1.2. Remarketing — We use these cookies to show relevant adverts to users who have previously visited our site/application, as they browse other websites. We also use these cookies to generate profile information in order to allow us to market to people with similar profiles. Remarketing services we use include both Google and Facebook. To opt-out from Google's remarketing program, please edit your Google Ad Settings.
3. Disclosure of your information
We will not share the personal data that you submit via the site/application outside our organisation unless and to the extent that:
1. We outsource any aspect of our marketing or application process;
2. we are under a duty to disclose or share that information in order to comply with any legal obligation; or
3. such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of our organisation, our customers, or others.
4. Where we store your personal data
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating inside or outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement.
5. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access personal data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal data we hold about you.
6. Changes to our privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement at any time, and such changes may take immediate effect. Any changes we may make to this privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement should be addressed to [email protected]