Akero Labs (a division of Natives Online Ltd, registered in England and Wales, company number 06597184, registered address 21 Dyke Road, Brighton BN1 3FE, United Kingdom (“we”)) use this site/application to facilitate the provision of information about us or our customers to potential candidates and others. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and complying with data protection rules.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Natives Online Ltd, whose main office is at Lees House, Dyke Road, Brighton, BN1 3FE, unless and to the extent that we are processing data on behalf of a customer, who will then be the data controller. We may use data processors to process data on our behalf, and if we do so such data will be processed within the European Economic Area.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is the Chief Operating Officer.
A. Information we may collect from you
1. We use the site/application to facilitate the provision of information about us or our customers to you.
2. We may automatically collect the following information when you use the site/application:
a. technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information for using the site/application, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
b. information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstreamed to, through and from the site/application (including date and time); page response times, download errors, timing of your responses, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
3. If and to the extent that we collect personal data (as defined by the Act) about you (“Personal Data”), we will use it only for the purposes of:
a. providing you with information about us or our customers
b. helping to manage any application (whether for information, any position or otherwise) that you may make to us or our customers; and
c. market research, by creating anonymous profiles which match one or more of your characteristics.
4. We will keep the Personal Data that you provide for up to 24 months, and may use it in relation to any further requests for information or applications that you make to us or our customers in that time.
5. We will not use your Personal Data for other marketing purposes, nor disclose it to any person (save as provided in section C below) except:
a. to the extent that you indicated your consent to any such marketing or disclosure when you registered with the site/application; or
b. to the extent that, where we collect your data as a data processor on behalf of our customer as data controller, we may pass that data to the data controller, who may use that data to contact you.
6. We reserve the right to process (as defined in the Act) information that does not constitute Personal Data, including anonymised data, for our own business purposes.
Types of cookie used on this site/application:
1. Analytics & Tracking – We use these to understand how the site/application is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is anonymous.
2. Remarketing — We use these cookies to show relevant adverts to users who have previously visited our site/application, as they browse other websites. We also use these cookies to generate profile information in order to allow us to market to people with similar profiles. Remarketing services we use include both Google and Facebook. To opt-out from Google’s remarketing program, please edit your Google Ad Settings.
C. Disclosure of your information
We will not share the Personal Data that you submit via the site/application outside our organisation unless and to the extent that:
1. We outsource any aspect of our business or systems;
2. we are under a duty to disclose or share that information in order to comply with any legal obligation; or
3. such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of our organisation, our customers, or others.
D. Where we store your personal data
The Personal Data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating inside or outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Personal Data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement.
E. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access Personal Data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the Personal Data we hold about you.
F. Changes to our privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement at any time, and such changes may take immediate effect. Any changes we may make to this privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement should be addressed to [email protected]